Wednesday, June 1, 2016

MARIA JOLANTA KOWALSKA


MARIA JOLANTA KOWALSKA

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

I live
I think

I am waiting -
for the Decalogue of tomorrow
for a touch of the sky
for you

come...





SYMPHONY OF LOVE
she can still hear it
is wandering with stave
to heart
is irritating  the soul

this symphony ...

she played something cool

and yet

restrained passion
It exposed at the end of its face
this is just the tension...
complete madness

to sink in his eyes

- she thinks
and she  is sinking





Come
come
tonight
cuddled up in the coat
of stars
and wrap me around
their gold braids

come
to me with love
a swollen longing

so it is difficult
to tie the knot on
moments of happiness
without you


MARIA JOLANTA KOWALSKA
Chojnice, Poland

TRANSLATED BY ŁUCJA GÓRNA

No comments :

Post a Comment